If school is released early due to inclement weather or school is canceled due to inclement weather, there will be no adult or youth programs/classes for that day.
Announcements will be posted to the website at: www.isd2071.k12.mn.us
Program Withdrawals & Additions
Community Education reserves the right to withdraw a course due to low enrollment.
There are no refunds after the class has started. If a class is canceled because of bad weather or for other reasons beyond control, and classes cannot be made up, a credit voucher will be issued upon request.
Waiver of Tuition
A limited number of scholarships are available. Contact the Community Education Office at 507-726-2673 for more information.
All classes require pre-registration unless specified otherwise. Registrations must be made online or over the phone
Please check out Peachjar for programs and information about Community Education events, school information and activities, and things going on around the community.
Want to post a flyer to Peachjar? Give us a call at (507) 726-2673! All flyers to be distributed must:
1. Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
2. Be in PDF format and smaller than 6 MB.
3. Contain font sizes not less than size 12.
4. Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
DISCLAIMER: The activities, products, or services advertised in this flyer are not sponsored or endorsed by LCWM or its schools.
Flyers will NOT be approved that:
- Are lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure.
- Position the district on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion,
ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children
Logan Manska, Director