Degrees and Certifications:
Project for Teens (P4T)
WHAT IS PROJECT FOR TEENS?
Project for Teens (P4T) is a student-led organization that promotes healthy, responsible decision making. While P4T members act as leaders to the entire Mankato community, the team focuses on teaching middle school students through role-playing and discussion. Students involved in P4T can expect to grow individually and as a team, to have fun, and to make a difference in their community!
More information about P4T can be found at: projectforteens.org
PROJECT FOR TEENS LEADERSHIP: WHAT DOES IT INVOLVE?
• Commitment to being a role model for younger students
• Being a leader
• Being a team player – making sacrifices to improve the effectiveness of our team
• Feeling comfortable acting on "stage" and discussing "hard questions"
• Being present at P4T performances - this requires missing days of classes
• Attending/participating in P4T volunteer opportunities beyond our classroom presentations (for example, making a PSA video or being a member of a student panel at a Let's Talk event)